Answer key to IS 30.B: Mitigation eGrants system for the Subgrant Applicant with correct FEMA IS 30 answers. This course is the first in a series of comprehensive training program for the FEMA eGrants system. You will be able to electronically manage awards and sub-awards. As a Subapplicant, you’ll be able to use eGrants to create, submit, and manage subapplications for the two Hazard Mitigation Assistance (HMA) grant programs that eGrants supports. You may also be interested in our FEMA IS 31 Answer Key, FEMA IS 32 Answer Key, or FEMA IS 1002 Answer Key.
This course is part of the comprehensive training program for the FEMA egrants system. It is the first in a series of Independent Study (IS) courses for the eGrants and will address the functions in the eGrants External System used by Subapplicants.
- Complete a subapplication in eGrants
- Review a subapplication in eGrants
- Submit a subapplication to an Applicant using eGrants
- Check the status of a subapplication in eGrants
- Revise a subapplication in eGrants