Answer key to 120.c An Introduction to Exercises. This is a very comprehensive course with a final examination question pool of over 100 questions. Correct FEMA IS 120 answers and course notes included, please pay very close attention. Exercises give communities, states, and regions a set of essential tools to prevent, prepare for, respond to, and recover from disasters. The Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP) provides a set of guiding principles for exercise programs and a common approach to exercise program management, design and development, conduct, evaluation, and improvement planning. You may also be interested in our FEMA IS 130 Answer Key, FEMA IS 230 Answer Key, FEMA IS 235 Answer Key, FEMA IS 240 Answer Key, FEMA IS 241 Answer Key, FEMA IS 242 Answer Key, or FEMA IS 244 Answer Key.
This course introduces the basics of emergency management exercises. It also builds a foundation for subsequent exercise courses, which provide the specifics of the Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP).
- Develop a baseline knowledge of exercise fundamentals.
- Identify the tasks necessary to complete each phase of the exercise process.
- Define how exercises complete the preparedness process.
- Identify the role of exercises in validating capabilities.
- Identify phases of exercise evaluation and the improvement planning process.
Emergency management and homeland security professionals who require an introduction to exercises. EM, PIO, Fire, EMS, PH, LE, PW, VOAD, Private Industry.