Answer key to FEMA IS 1024 Water and Wastewater Treatment System Considerations. A good certification for those looking to understand more about the grant application process for water and water treatment. Strong resume material for those interested in occupations that require knowledge in both FEMA grants and in Water and Wastewater Treatment. FEMA wants to provide in-depth training in policy and process to Applicants and Recipients to bring clarity to the Public Assistance process, specifically regarding water and wastewater treatment system considerations. You might want to check out our FEMA IS 553 Answer Key, FEMA IS 1000 Answer Key, or FEMA IS 1004 Answer Key. Download now for correct FEMA IS 1024 answers!
The course provides an overview of water and wastewater treatment systems considerations. By the end of the course, State, Local, Tribal, and Territorial Applicants and Recipients will be able to understand all aspects of water and wastewater treatment system considerations.
- Describe Public Assistance policy and guidance related to water and wastewater treatment systems.
- Identify common reasons why water and wastewater treatment systems projects are deemed ineligible for Public Assistance grant funding.
- Identify documentation considerations associated with water and wastewater treatment systems, including documenting damage prior to repair.
- Identify special considerations for eligible water and wastewater treatment systems projects.
Waste and Wastewater Treatment Jobs
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator
- Water and Wastewater Sales
- Community Coordinator
- Wastewater Operator
- Superintendent – Water Treatment