Answer key for IS 102.c Preparing for Federal Disaster Operations: FEMA Response Partners. Prepare you to support disaster operations as a FEMA response partner. You will learn how to be ready willing and able to deploy in an instant. Practical tips and advice are included. It’s recommended that you take the NIMS courses such as 100.c, 200.c, 700.b and 800.d before this course. Contains FEMA IS 102.C answers. You may be interested in our FEMA IS 101 Answer Key, FEMA IS 107 Answer Key, or FEMA IS 951 Answer Key.
This course is designed to help prepare participants for deployment as a FEMA response partner to a domestic incident. Responding to incidents requires that we must be ready, willing, and able to deploy at a moment’s notice. This course provides personnel with practical tips and advice for incident deployment.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Prepare for deployment, including detailing what information to gather, what steps to take, and what things to pack.
- Check in when arriving at the assigned location.
- Acclimate to the working and living conditions at the assigned incident facility.
- Take care of themselves during deployment.
- Maintain standards for accountability.
- Complete the check-out process.
This course is designed for FEMA response partners, including personnel from other Federal agencies, nongovernmental organizations, and private-sector companies.
It is suggested that personnel who have not completed the IS-700 and IS-800b courses do so before completing this course. If you are a Reservist, you should complete the IS-101 Deployment Basics course, available through the FEMA Knowledge Center or the Independent Study Website.